The Billing Summary page lists the total usage that can be filtered by months. For instance, if the company usage for half a year needs to be filtered, selection can be made as shown below, such as first half of the year.
In addition, filtering options are available by project name (below):
or by member email (below):
Should the usage be required for a single month, company billing summary filtered for the relevant month can be obtained:
The usage costs are broken down by:
- Hardware - amount charged for hardware usage (sum of core hours * price per core hour)
- Software - amount charged for on-demand software (sum of all on-demand software charges)
- Storage - amount charged for storage (average TB of data storage * price / TB)
- Transfer - amount charged for data transfer (total TB of data transfer * price / TB)
- Connections - amount charged for VPN or license proxy (fixed price)
Other items listed are:
- Deposits is any prepaid deposit invoiced during the Month
- Any applied Credits for this Month are also displayed on this page. Applied credits can consist of consumption of a deposit, or usage of trial credits or other customer service credits applied to your account
- The total usage, Credits and Deposits for the month should add up to the Totals column
Detailed billing data can be downloaded in
See below for an example:
Let's presume that a company has deposited a total of $100,000 at the beginning of the month, which is listed under Deposits. This deposit is applied as a $100,000 credit to the account. During this month, usage of $5,600 is accumulated. The usage charges will come out of the existing deposit of $100,000. Hence the credits column indicates -$5,600. And in this case, the Totals column indicates an amount of $100,000, which is what the customer paid.
This total usage is deducted from the total credits. The account now has a remaining credit of $94,400.
For the following month, if the company has accumulated a usage for $3,400 and has made no additional deposits, the billing summary would be:
This $3,400 can come out of the total remaining deposit of $94,400. Therefore, the credits column indicates the -$3,400. Assume that the company did not deposit any additional money this month. Hence, the deposits column indicates the amount as $0 in the Deposits column.
Links to Platform Cost Management Pages
Should you require a region specific dashboard, the following table of links will take you to each of the region specific Cost Management Pages.
|Platform Region||Cost Management link|
|United States||US Dashboard|
|European Union||EU Dashboard|
|South Korea||KR Dashboard|